Monday, November 8, 2010

outlaw poet.....

Timothy Johnson dont feed him..let the devil take him home..they said it didnt matter..into the darkness let him roam..standing naked before the crowds..you could see in his eyes..he had no place to hide..he was left to die..then he decided to ride..left to die with fire still in his eyes..with a love he will never hide..now even jesu...s smiles..as he rides and flys tonight..........the outlaw poet

I would never hide my love...


Timothy Johnson someday you may feel me..as a single drop of rain..or hear me whispering..from a distant railroad train..and when our stories told..it will be of loves refrain..there will never come a time..when i wont call your name............the outlaw poet

Timothy Johnson for a pocket full of gold..i will not change my direction..so i may always be a stranger..to those setting in my judgement...giving clothing out in the cold..is a walk that i will walk..so my pockets may be empty..in my faded pair of jeans...peace can never grow old..for even in lifes darkest storms..my heart can see t...he light..and i still know my name..........the outlaw poet

Timothy Johnson ‎..i do not understand..why one would choose..a broken path of sadness..instead of a walk in happiness..i would hold their hand..each and everyone..looking for lifes sunshine..with peace shinning on everyone..i know we all can..choose smiles over anger..for loves easier then hating..kind words are gods wishes..as for me..i choose love.....the outlaw poet

I can't keep choosing a love that doesnt choose me, the pain of it is destroying me..

Timothy Johnson i lost a woman to find my lady..to believe love is alive today..trading empty feelings..so i could know happiness again..yes i had to lose to win....i lost a woman to find my lady..for a path of peace and love today..trading broken promises..so i could see my dreams again..yes i had to lose to win...past the pain and drowning rain..into my life she came..my lady called my name........the outlaw poet

yes i lost a boy so that i can find a man...

Timothy Johnson how many poisen arrows do they need..before my heart can no longer bleed..yes and how low can a good man go..before he has no love to show..how can one take a loving heart..and coldly just rip it apart..yes and dont they know in killing me..they will forever set me free........the outlaw poet

yes yes he killed me and it set me free...


Timothy Johnson i dont like sad songs..feelings of sorrow or everyone crying along songs..i want to find a band rocking along with happiness..so everyone can dance...lovers walking hand in hand..in step with dreams a woman and her man..i only want happy songs singing of lifes beauty..where everyone sings along.......the outlaw poet

someone come take my hand...

Timothy Johnson ill come around..when youre in a valley..look up above the mountain..ill be the north star in your sky..i can always be found..ill come around....ill come around..when your rivers overflowing..land on my sandy shores..ill be the sails to hold your wind..i can always be found..ill come around.........the outlaw poet

come soon....


Timothy Johnson leaving nowhere to somewhere with a song..wanna tag along..taking reservations baby..all day long......heading towards the light no need for clothes..where lovers go..baby youd be the star of our show....fast ride to a slow place..where love calls home..no stops along the way..........the outlaw poet..........LETS RIDE ..

still looking for my home....don't know where I belong now that i have no love....



Timothy Johnson ive sung songs of hope beside a campfire..at a homeless camp for my friends..ive danced with a princess in her palace..never forgetting where ive been..ive shared the dreams of those hiding..just wanting a place to fit in..i was forever humbled by a living saint..saying jesus called me his friend..now i set quiet..by lifes river..hoping love will visit me......the outlaw poet

yes hoping love will visit me too..

Timothy Johnson come join me..lets find us a place..where the world..doesnt know we're there..ill hold you..while our eyes only see..the essense of love..which is floating everywhere..just kiss me..in a place only you know..where only soulmates..live in this air..ill love you..past forever and a day..come join me..let a warm wind caress......the outlaw poet.......LOVE WILL WIN


i wish i had a world where only soulmates live..

Timothy Johnson theres someones mother in an alley..sleeping behind a dumpster..for meth her souls been sold..a mothers sons mind is still fighting..still hiding from a war..his blood still running cold..a child lays awake crying..just wanting to be loved..for being alone has grown so old..how do we forget about this?......the outlaw ...poet....LOVE IS NEEDED BY THOSE FEELING LIKE THEY DONT MATTER~LETS GIVE LOVE SO EVERYONE MATTERS

my son's in trouble tonight but i cant save him..

Timothy Johnson its late at night..and somewhere out there..my lady she lays sleeping..i think of her..while my mind wonders..what she may be feeling..in her dreams..am i there with her..as she reaches to kiss me..when she turns..will she whisper softly..dont ever leave..does she love me......the outlaw poet THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL... OF US WHO ARE ALONE TONIGHT YET KNOWING OUR LOVE IS OUT THERE NEVER GIVE UP

i sure feel like giving up though..


Timothy Johnson thank god i found you..for so many years..i gently held you..in a hidden place in my heart..i could feel your touch..i could hear your whispers..in my dreams in the dark..thank god i found you..my light in the night..we will forever ride......the outlaw poet.....LOOK WITH YOUR HEART NOT YOUR EYES THEN YOU WILL SEE THE ONE LOOKING FOR YOU

but my heart betrays me so often....

No comments:

Post a Comment