Friday, November 12, 2010

the outlaw poet

Timothy Johnson surround your self with the forest and the trees..listen to a whipperwil calling his mate..walk barefoot through a meadow..swim in the serenity of a blue mountain stream..walk hand in hand with unconditional love....do these things....and touch the essense of life.......mornings are not for yesterday..its your time to walk a new..no matter the season of your life..even winter can have a summer sky..all you have to do is try..with the morning tide..you can fly................the outlaw poet


yes today i began a new life...


Timothy Johnson my door is always open my friend..i know you are lonely on your mountain top..and your life so cold from so little sunshine..below people talk and say so little..so dont worry if they dont call your name..rest your weary soul and youll be fine...give your love to the skys..you warm my heart with your light..rest your love by my side......the outlaw poet....ALL FRIENDS WELCOME COME JOIN ME


Timothy Johnson my hand me down jeans..are survivors from woodstock..my dads old 65 ford..can still rattle and rock..the viet nam war..still puts me in shock..but girl if you come knockin..dont bring me..no hand me down love..i want it new i want it real..not someone from your past to steal..dont give me..no hand me down love..........the outlaw poet


yep was a waste of my time trying to steal a love from my past....



Timothy Johnson should tomorrow come without me..go on living like youve never lived before..kiss the sunshine in the morning..follow the light through every open door..marvel at the sparrows as they fly..through blue skys of endless dreams..listen to the songs they are singing..swim gently in the water of lifes streams..should tomorrow come without me..feel the wind and know im free...........the outlaw poet

 

my tomorrow has come with out him and yes i will go on living like i never have before....

No comments:

Post a Comment