Monday, November 1, 2010

11-1-10



11-1-10     Privacy
I find it interesting that the day after I write to you about taking off masks I am called to write to you about privacy. LOL But last night I was reading about this very thing in Osho's book on Intimacy and my angel card today is Study and my horoscope said I was about to get some really great news but I should keep it under wraps for awhile......so I am going to heed my signs...
So I am reading his book and he discusses how important it is for the seed to first begin to grow in darkness, like the seed or the catepillar, we must go inside to heal and to grow and to change. He spoke of how taxing it can be to be a celebrity and how you can loose yourself that way. I know being an organizer of a large social network can be taxing on me sometimes and I often love to go and spend time alone to get away from the bustle. I have had several people comment on how I throw a BBQ, 150 people come and then I end up sitting in the house hiding out! LOL But it's true I do need to have my private space.
He also talked about the importance of privacy in dating relationships. I know it was a strain for me and one of my boyfriends, he used to like it that I had this huge network and he said he felt like the King to my Queen of the internet, but when I did put it one time about him being goofy at the store when we were matress shopping someone at work read it and commented and he didnt like that. I also have always said love never grows well in a fish bowl and advised all my single friends to keep the relationship quiet for the first three months. I also recall how despite the fact that I was kind about it when I broke up with my ex he said people were writing to him and giving him sympathy and it was worse than the break up of Sony and Cher!  And more than one social network friend said he would never date me because I know everyone and he'd fear losing all his friends! I am not like that but still there is a level of discomfor there when emotions are involved...
With all this in mind I decided that whomever I date next, I am keeping it to myself and out of my blogs for the most part, at least for the begining, and then only will I share what really I can use as a story to help others and not disclose so much that should be private between us. I do feel this whole quest of mine this summer and how I handled it and what I learned is going to be a help to someone someday. But the next one, yeah thats going to be private and mine and his and intimate, no one will need the blow by blow. I know often times my anger for something or other he did was fueld by my friends, and when I used to get upset about him not being at my events with me cuz he was out with the boys wasn't just about me missing him but about how I looked to my friends that my man was not with me.... Think about it, when choosing someone how much are you choosing what YOU want and how much is choosing what your friends or family is going to approve of? or perhaps dis-approve of?
You know there is also superstition too about the evil eye, the malocchio, and you know I do believe there is some truth to that old story....not because of some evil powers but because of the law of attraction, when we think good things we bring good things when we think bad things we bring bad things.......but say we have good fortune and someone else is jealous of us or hurt by the own lack they have and they think bad of us for having, it can create a negative energy field about us. Of course God is greater and I dont want anyone to get all caught up in this but I am saying ........there's nothing wrong with a little privacy in your life too.....it made alot of sense what I read and today in the electronic world we give up way to much of ourselves out here in cyber space, for public examination and public scrutiny. If you arent strong in who you are then you will let others comments on everything you put out there sway your feelings about yourself and who you are far too much.
So here I am one day telling you to take off your masks and the next day I am saying be private, or have your private moments........I think I am going to have to study this some more and get back to you.........this is a big topic but for the most part, dont wear false masks but dont walk down the street nude either! (save that for summer beaches) lol
oh and by the way.........I did get some good news today...........but I am not telling till I see how it all turns out........
shhhhhhhhhh
With Love and In the Light, Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment