Sunday, October 31, 2010

outlaw poet.....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...witches biker chicks and a few old hippies..are on life's front row..sensually swaying with the wind..dancing barefoot in the sand..under the spell of a red headed man..for tonight they understand..the pleasures in life of an outlaw band..lets all dance.............the outlaw poet


yes tonight I am going to an awesome Halloween Party....I am going to dance!


Timothy Johnson walk with me..leave those troubles behind..there is a river..flowing in the mountains..where you can swim free..I'll take you there..walk with me......walk with me..yesterdays don't need to come..i know of a place..where the moon will dance..for just you and i..i'll take you there..walk with me............the outlaw poet


our search continues for someone who wants to walk this life with us..


Timothy Johnson i was bitten by a rattlesnake..in a place i thought was love..she was sleek moving so gracefully..traveling lost places in my heart..her words what a man wants to hear..despite eyes glowing cold and dark..you cant find love in a soul thats dead..and that was her from the start..a rattlesnake woman wont love you..she doesnt know how its done..a rattlesnake woman will only take from you


Yep I feel the same way Outlaw, I feel the same way...


Timothy Johnson LOVE NEEDS TO BE LOVED...if you beat it kick it and stay angry at it......you lose Gods greatest gift..and you forever will be haunted with sadness..LOVE NEEDS TO BE LOVED

true very true...

Timothy Johnson i choose love......lets ride.....

me too!  now where's my knight in shiny tin foil and his steel horse?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment