Thursday, October 28, 2010

10-5-10


10-5-10

I have been quite busy here with like minded spiritual friends and
I am being called to speak to you more about the value of community, I feel in the new world after 2012 this is going to be very important, but it is also important now and we would all live happier, healthier lives if we had more community in our lives.

First on Friday I skipped going out to any events and I stayed home and packed more of the house and got ready for the paranormal team to come over. My son and his friends were here and they helped me some and I gave them stuff for a yard sale. They are trying to help me raise money to pay the mortgage for October before it gets reported and gives me a bad credit rating. I posted to facebook asking my friends for ideas on how to raise the money and one sent me a donation and suggested I ask others, after all she said I had done much for others over the years and would do more in the future I should give people a chance. So I put it up and my son gave me $500, two friends each gave me $50, I raised $60 giving a workshop on Saturday. It’s really hard for me to humble myself and ask for help as I have always been a giver but sometimes it’s just as important to learn how to receive as well as it is to give. My Grandfather always used to tell me If someone wants to give you something take it! And he was not a taker he worked very hard his whole life and did much for many and was so honest if he bought a cow from someone and decided he didn't pay enough for it he would go back, sometimes as far as 100 miles to give the man some more money.

So Saturday first I had the Healing Heart workshop that Beth and I gave, I have been called to work together with her as a team and do these, she worked with me in giving reiki to each one.
When Beth and I combine our energies and share it it makes it that much stronger. The women loved it and I was particularly pleased when I gave them each a rose quartz spiritstone as part of the process for the meditation. I had been holding the stones putting the love and healing intention into each one as is my practice and as I placed each one in the women's hands they gasped with delight at the warmth of the energy they felt there. It is such a blessing and a gift to be able to share love and healing with others and also things I have learned on my path and from my studies. I know my path has been a hard one but because of that I have learned many things that can help others and I am grateful for that.

In the evening the Garden State Paranormal investigators came to record some of the data for a possible HGTV show. I was able to share much of the things I had learned over the years from the past tenants who stopped by and was happy that I allowed them to visit the old place. For this reason alone I pray to God that the politics involved will stop and the Historical Society will be allowed to buy this home. Anna, one of the spirits in residence wants this also so that the graves will not be disturbed. And all the many spirits still attached here, well this is their home too, we all live there in peace. But I digress, the team did many recordings, allowed me to be a part of the communication circle and I was able to "get things" too! I will share any actual data recorded when I get it.

Sunday was Randy's BD and he replied early in the day to my text, saying he felt old and such. I encouraged him and asked what his plans were after work, just another day he said, want me to come meet you after work? that would be nice he said but I get off at 7 instead of 5, that’s ok I will come then if you want me, Super he said-----and I rushed off to get him a cake, candles, lemonade and lottery tickets...but at 4pm he backed out saying the kids decided to take him to dinner.......I was so hurt I was ready to toss in the towel when thinking about it the next day. I got a text though of his cats, one taken when he and I were dating saying the cats missed me, the text said that his favorite one, my favorite one too, had died. Oh how I know the pain he must feel now, I forgot all my anger and texted all I could to comfort him.......finally he wanted to change the subject so I asked about his BD dinner------I got no reply----my gut tells me they never took him after all that it was just a ploy to keep us apart.....but I won't know he would never tell me that if it's true... I know that 90% of my friends are against this relationship but truly again I am called to just love him, give him love and not worry that he's not giving back to me enough right now. God is my source and I love myself and yes love is a verb--I give love give love give love wherever I am called to and I am still being called to give love to Randy. God will send me the man to love me back when the time is right, for now I have work to do for the community....

During all this time I am still getting donations to pay my October mortgage and I am so blessed by this. I also got an IM from the man who is running for Freeholder, hopefully I can speak to him and he and I can do something to fight these current freeholders who keep blocking my sale. They are in this for personal reasons and not considering the good of everyone and the future of our county and the revenue this could bring to many if made a museum. Perhaps my plight can bring him publicity to help him win too, we can help each other. and my friend Mary is the one who hooked me up with the HGTV people...see how being friends with so many and helping everyone in the end helps you? This is community! Check out the message below:

A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord one day and said, "Lord, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like. "The Lord led the holy man to two doors. He opened one of the doors and the holy man looked in. In the middle of the room was a large round table. In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew which smelled delicious and made the holy man's mouth water. The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles that were strapped to their arms and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths. The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering. The Lord said, "You have seen Hell." They went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one. There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the holy man's mouth water. The people were equipped with the same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking. The holy man said, "I don't understand." It is simple" said the Lord, "it requires but one skill. You see, they have learned to feed each other. While the greedy think only of themselves.

Today please think about what you can give instead of what you can get for yourself. Who can you share with? Who can you help? How can you foster the bonds of community in your own world? What can you do to foster love and peace instead of selfishness and fighting? A new era is coming, whether it’s a heaven or a hell is up to you…………



With Love and in the Light, Cassie

One Tin Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment