Wednesday, October 27, 2010

outlaw poet.....and my pain and hope...

Timothy Johnson you had to be strong~crying silent tears~to make it through your nights~your weary soul still stood~tall against your fears~when you wanted to hide~you faced the world alone~with only your dreams~showing you a light~you just lean on me~for you are my angel~its all going to be all right~~~~the outlaw poet


dear lord please send me someone to lean on when my path is rough...

Timothy Johnson there is a place where lovers go~and no one else can go~it has a garden where love grows~where fire flys dance in the night~and even flowers kiss good night~little streams are playing love songs~while lovers skinny dip all day long~yes this is where i found her~a place thats called forever~there is a place where we go ~and no one else can go~~~the outlaw poet


dear lord please ease my pain, he canceled on me last night and didn't even get his cake 
i took a picture and told him to make a wish and I would blow them out for him




10-10-10

is an important date for me, the date i hoped I would get married, when it got too close the date i hoped i would get engaged.......now i see the only guy i love and am dating in now way loves me enough, even a fraction as much as I love him because love is a verb not a noun love is what we GIVE, love is what we DO way more than what we FEEL
and no one is LOVING me, showing up when I need them, giving to me, doing for me, being supportive of me

10-10-10 I am going to LOVE ME forget waiting for anyone else to love me, no one else can do it better 6 days till that date and I am going to finish my list and define what loving me really is.......stay tuned.....

for now I am following the advice, and STOPing in the name of love and standing still and taking a good look at everyone and everything in my world

No comments:

Post a Comment