Thursday, October 28, 2010

more...

and God said:

On this day of your life, cassie, I believe God wants you to know...



....that there will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That
will be the beginning.




Louis L'Amour said that, and he was right. We must let it go. All of it. It will look as if your life is over, and that everything you have worked for has collapsed.

Actually, its construction will have just begun.



It is so trite, I know, but I must say it anyway. I have to say it.



"For every door that closes, there is another that opens."
This is the door you have been looking for...but you could not hope to find it while you were locked behind the first one.

oh wow------since praying where should I live my realtor from monmouth countys been on the phone AND my friends in LA contcted me asking me to move back out there......I always had intended to move back there.....

wow its true if you close a door many more really do open up for you..... which one to choose.......God please help me not to look backwards

doupt looks back, fear looks around in worry, only love looks forward.....

and my realotor called again and someone else wants to see my house at 5pm! I dont see how they could get an offer in by 5pm friday but what the heck....no overtime tonight gotta get home and tidy up....

and i got three small checks from three differnet aunts today so i am only 1,250 away now to pay my mortgage--and i am setting up another heal your heart workshop...and this video got sent to me---i must remember to practice detachement ...things are moving fast pay attention and learn...this will work for you too!

Law of Detachement

No comments:

Post a Comment