Thursday, October 28, 2010

10-14-10 Taking Your Power


10-14-10 Taking Your Power

So ready for your daily dose of the madness that is my life? LOL I bet some of you are out there saying I am making this all up by now arent ya? I swear it's all the honest to god’s truth! I am not in politics hahaha and speaking of politicians did I ever tell you why I don't pay attention to this political baloney? Because they all LIE and I have evidence of it. Tonight after work I got a call from the state representives office, they had seen my e-mails ranting about the freeholders not using the funds in the best interest of the county. So they called to tell me they looked into it and they found out that The Historical Society has NO money for purchases at all right now and I said oh yeah then why they jerking my chain with this asking for an appraisal? We exchanged words got nowhere and I ended it with I have a network of over 5,000 and I am going to do all i can to see to it that none of you get re-elected because you are all in bed together lying for one another! I mean it too! Vote them all out is my new mantra!

Next I am driving past the mall just before 5pm and for some reason I think of buying work shoes for Randy and nice cotton socks for him for Christmas. Dang it no way I think back! If you recall when I was with him in VT in Aug I was all happy about having him in my life and that we could share our BDs this year and instantly I thought buy him new work boots, but in late Aug. he had said he wanted a wet suit so I found him one on e-bay with surfing boots, then the day after I gave him his wet suit he shows me these cheap vinyl work shoes he got from some traveling salesman. I told him how those werent good for him and why good leather shoes were worth the investment. So tonight when I thought that I was mad and said heck no let his pretend wife buy him some work boots. I am not spending any more money on someone who doesnt give to me!

I then went and met my friend for happy hour, and we had a great time talking, just the two of us ended up going but it was nice she's one I dont get to talk to enough and shes such a great person (and I am not just saying that because I know she reads my blog) LOL But anyway heading home I get a text from Randy saying the shoes fell apart, I thought good theres some karma for ya! I texted back to take a pic tell me what happend maybe I can get my money back from the dude on e-bay. No the ones I bought he said and it dawned on me........wow I tell him about 5pm my voice told me to buy you new work boots! It happened about 4:51pm he said.....Amazing I texted..... then I texted I think it was your grandmother tell her the "wifes" name and to go bug her to buy your boots! That'll shut him up I thought...........but no he then texts dont forget my powers....i asked if he told me to buy him boots....no but I can read your thoughts.....i texted back stay out of my head! I am trying to attract a husband I dont need u poking around.....u trying to be funny? No I am serious unless its an emergency stay out of my head!.......that shut him up. Soul mate card or not, he's not wanting me and I still want a husband, and he can stay out of my head to keep room for the new one! I told him I'd be his friend but I need a wide very wide space from him so I can make room to love another....and myself! I did a cord cutting spell the last time and it blocked him from remote viewing me and everything, I can do it again if he doesnt respect the healthy boundary I now have in place. I am in control of me not him, so I hope he respects me as I do want to be a fringe friend, I'd be there in a pinch my love will never go away but the best of my love, I gotta save that for someone who wont waste it like he has.

Next thing I did last night was to start a group on FC called Rock the Vote, I am sick and tired of all the lies of these politicians, and how they all lie for one another and how the media reports what they want us to know instead of the real truth. I think in order to make a real stand and any lasting change we need to vote every out of office who is currently being opposed and start fresh, they don't call NJ The Soprano state for nothing! But we give these people power by electing them and we also give them power by not paying enough attention to what they are doing and we give politics in genral power by continuing to bounce back and forth the Republican and Democratic parties....I say lets go for an Independent this year! Its time government remember what power of the people means!

Today I decided that since its a big desire of mine to go for ride and see the fall leaves I was going to ASK someone to take me. I have this awesome friend Robert, who's really sweet and has a fleet of quads that he takes out with him and his 4 kids. A real great guy has his own business and was even going to hire my son to help me out. I saw him tagged in a bunch of FB photos and so I texted him today and said hey when you gonna take me quadding, I want to see the fall colors. He's a great friend, always drives when we go to dances together and pays for me all night too even though we are just friends. Yeah I hope our schedule works out and we can do this because I know I'd love to see the scenery.......and not just the leaves *wink wink* Mind you I am not asking a man for a date, just a friend for a quad ride.....

Today learn to love yourself by taking over your power! Setting up healthy boundaries, asking for what you want and speaking up when you are mistreated. We all give it away each time we back don’t, give in, give up, remain silent. It matters not how big you are or how big they are we are all part of the collective and when we call on the force with-in us we call on the power of the all... the power of Love!



With Love and in the Light, Cassie

The Power of Love

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.” Yoda

PS almost forgot the Inspiristone part, a lady at work told me yesterday that her father in-law is ill in the hospital so I gave her one for him, soon as it hit her hand she smiled and hugged me saying it made her feel good, today she told me her mother-in law also loved it and held it all night at the hospital but then left it for him on his bedside table, he was feeling better today….so I gave her another one for her and the our website if they want to order more… …..call it placebo effect if you want the results are there….I believe God’s power of love is in these little stones…..

No comments:

Post a Comment