Friday, October 29, 2010

outlaw poet.....

Timothy Johnson mornings are not made for yesterday...i hope today everyone can take steps on your path of peace love and happiness..........your friend the outlaw poet

Timothy Johnson i died a second death last night...i saw my spirit wounded in fight..my heart bleeding and in pain dieing..i died a second death last night....to be born again with morning light..to see hope again with my eyes..no more pain no sorrows in sight...yes i can love again with mornings light..........the outlaw poet


Timothy Johnson i saw a single rose..alone on a mountain top..struggling to touch the sky..i asked myself..why cant i..i saw a lonely mother..tears running down her face..trying hard not to cry..telling her child..you gotta try..i heard a sparrow singing..stranded out on a limb..giving his all to fly..i asked myself..why cant i...............the outlaw poet


yes try! u can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment