Thursday, October 28, 2010

Greatful

hummm maybe i do need to work on my gratitude a bit, got this today:


From The Secret Daily Teachings
We can never bring anything to us unless we are grateful for what we have. In fact, if somebody was completely and utterly grateful for everything, they would never have to ask for anything, because it would be given to them before they even asked.

That is the power of Gratitude.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret and The Power...

I am greatful for:

Loving myself enough not to settle for crumbs

Having thousands of friends who want to spend time with me, take me out and buy me a meal, help me when I am in need

I am greatful for the home I have lived in for 20 years and also greatful that I can now downsize

I am greatful for my two wonderful sons

I am greatful for my job

I am greatful for good health

I am greatful to be single and free for now and I will be greatful when a good man who truly loves me shows up one day

I am greatful that I loved Randy because I know that I can love someone that much and I know how wonderful a feeling it is to care that much about someone

I am greatful that I have lived for 50 years on this earth and I will be greatful for whatever more are yet to come

No comments:

Post a Comment