Thursday, October 28, 2010

10-12-10 greatful not him



10-12-10 greatful not him

Reason's why I am greatful Randy wasn't the one........

I wont have to settle for a man who doesn't kiss me
I wont have to settle for a man who doesnt buy me dinner or buy me birthday cards
I wont have to settle for a man who wont go on vacation anyplace other than Vermont
I can find a man who wants to sleep in the same bed as me and will be happy to do so
I may find a man who looks at spending time with me as his first joy rather than a chore he must do when he'd rather be hanging with the boys
I can find a man who truly wants marriage, commitment and family to only me not some other woman
I can find a man who loves my sons and wants them in our life
I can find a man who wants to call me and text me and keep in touch rather than looks at doing so as just another chore
I can find a man who will communicate with me like and adult and resolve our problems instead of act like a 12 yr old and get stubborn or goofy
I can find a man who doesnt hang in bars and drink

Most of all I am greatful that this relationship wasnt the one, it had too many flaws for the time he gave to work on it, its like buying a classic car that you want to restore but leaving it in the back yard to rust......such a shame but what can ya do.....

Ok those are the reasons I am glad I didn't get him----as I said I loved him enough to overlook all of those-(real love really IS blind LOL)
---but now I have to work on the things I see that I still need to fix in me---(loving self is NEVER blind)----I can see a few.....I have started on them already....The powers are strong and fast now.........Instant Karam thats for sure! I am going to be sure that all my Karma is GOOD Karma!

I'll find my Aragon yet! and SOON! watch me...... but for now work work work on me......where's that Beth I need another Reiki session! LOL

Instant Karma

oooh i think i just figured out my halloween costume!

Arwen I can go as her if I can find something affordable------now i realize I was visulaizing this for a very long time, they were on my yahoo singles group photo and i even have the barbie doll version of them! LOL

Holy Cow talk about Instant Karma----today the card was Answered Prayer------I also was thinking of how the day Randy tried on his wet suit and showed his pretend kids that my realtor called and said the offer for my rent for 1008 Sunset was rejected.....I think now because he had a chance to tell his kids about me and bring our relationship into the light and find a happy ending for everyone but he let it go.......and again when I was going there on 10-10-10 and he already had made up his mind to stay with his pretend son instead of me that is when my realtor told me that the house was rented and no longer available....

well i know now its because God did not want me in a house near him with him coming over for a quicke and going home to his family, and he knew my love for him was strong and I may tolerate that so he saved me from that.......

so I just got done praying to God and telling him I PROMISE to NOT let that happen if he makes it happen for me to have that house, its what I really want for ME, not for me and Randy.....I also was thinking of my other long term dream of having a BIG house by the ocean or bay where I had room for whomever I need to take in, my son, maybe one of my parenets or my partners kids or parent....so I said a little prayer and you know what?

My realtor called and the Historical Society wants to get an appraisal done on my house......i said sure but the offer has to come in by friday or I am signing the rent to own with Todd.....she tried to reason with me on how long it takes and i said NO they had TWO YEARS, if they can get one done between now and friday fine I will make my home available if not then screw them I am not waiting anymore for a wishy washy maybe

My life if now and I am going onward and not wasting it waiting on anyone because I love ME and I have work to do

No comments:

Post a Comment