Friday, October 29, 2010

outlaw poet.....

Timothy Johnson ‎....building a relationship on the physical is like building a house on a foundation of sand...it will not last...chemistry is not found on the outside....the outside is but a thin varnish...the chemistry of the heart and soul are where you will find what can last even past death....look with your heart not your eyes if you want to find your soulmate....make love with your heart first



i really think timothy and i ride the same wave.....ok i promise this time to not rush into the physical...see who will take me on a date and not expect benifits right away....please lord give me strength when temptaion comes....(and please dont tell Vic or I am going to get another I told you so) LOL

Timothy Johnson like thunder..rolling along the river..one with the wind..yes ive been delivered..as far as i can see..this boy is free.....my painted steel pony..my chariot my rolling stone..with every passing tree..with my outlaw princess loving me..this boy will ride free........the outlaw poet

Timothy Johnson for now you may not be here with me..but we're as close as two lovers can be..at night just count the stars..each one represents my heart..and the goddess knows its true..for me theres only you.....ill give you all i have to give..to hold you in my arms and live..just as rivers flow to the sea..you are the only love i ...see..and gaia knows its true..for me theres only you......the outlaw poet



*sigh* i wish i had a man who loved only me

No comments:

Post a Comment