Friday, October 29, 2010

outlaw poet.....goodbye my love..

Timothy Johnson ‎....get naked with the truth..clothes made with threads of lies deceit anger and pain..are not love...............the outlaw poet

the truth always is freeing...

Timothy Johnson say a prayer for me..before its time to leave..despite a cold hard rain..a drowning me in pain..gonna ride those rainbows in the air..gonna kiss the angels..for they are everywhere....send your love my way..in you i still believe..with so much time wasted..it shouldnt be this way..gonna ride those rainbows in the air.....gonna kiss the angels..for they are everywhere....the outlaw poet from outlaw love

*sigh* would rather ride away in pain..

Vivian White Dove Its the law of the land
in the heat of the day
your heart will unfold
you will take a stand
and finally have to say...
...I love myself an all that I am
and if I love you
then you better understand
I am a Warrior through and true
I will fight for what I believe
and especially for you. ~vj

don't make me come rescue you.... LOL


Vivian Johnson sadness oozes from my pores
causing sores
of the deepest kind
the weapons used
on my once true heart
...cut me to the quik
leaving my once silky flesh
battered
bruised
and beyond what you will
ever recognize.
~vj

Timothy Johnson yes iam no longer engaged to vivian johnson....i dont know how something as wonderful as a story book love turned so sour...how anger and witch hunts and spells destroyed what we had...i only want her to be happy...she is a beautiful woman


and they are ended, just as Randy and I ended...I asked him to meet me at a Halloween party..it was one 4 yrs ago that I feel in love with him.....he told me he can't go he's going to one with "the wife"...he wants me he needs me but he never has loved me more than the others and now he's failed to choose me for the last time...



Timothy Johnson OUTLAW LOVE....i have been asked how to order my poetry book....you can order it by calling 1 888 795 4274

No comments:

Post a Comment