Thursday, October 28, 2010

finacial aid..

Ok sending this out on a broader scale to my readers....I am getting super close to needing to pay my mortgage, heres what I sent to my friends and family:

Ok I have to raise the rest of the money for my mortgage payment---I am taking donations
the amt due is 2,500 and so far I have:

Dustin (older son) $500
college friend and husband $50
...gave a healing workshop made $60
meetup friend $50
college friend $50
yahoo couple i introduced! $100
college friend and husband $100
family member $20
family member $200
family member $70
family member $100

balance: $1,130

you can pay pal me to _brneydgrl@yahoo.com or see me in person

I hate to humble myself like this but over the years I have helped many, had many parties, given lots of time and attention to friends in need and I love doing that and building community--part of maturity is to know how to give and also how to receive.
I have a pending offer from the Historical society and also found a lovley home in Keyport I wish to purchase---if i dont make this October paymet I get reported and may dsqualify for a new loan.

I promise to pay each and everyone of you back in some way
Please invite anyone I know that is on your friends list

Love, Cassie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so do I have any abundant and generous readers out there who want to help??

No comments:

Post a Comment