Friday, October 29, 2010

outlaw poet.....

Timothy Johnson ‎...jesus turn my sorrow into flowers..this pain into some sunshine..and the wine into some water..so in lifes garden..a little love can grow..before i have to go....trade this loneliness for the stars..this sadness make the moon..let the milky way light my darkness..so in lifes skys..some dreams will be for me..my love will be free............the outlaw poet

Timothy Johnson if you put your love on a shelf..especially a good one..someone may grab it while youre gone~if in the future you dont want to be explaining why youre not loved..today dont let excuses keep you away from love~if you want to be single for the rest of your life..dont say i love you today~~if your love sings to you..you be the one listening........the outlaw poet


Timothy Johnson girl can you feel the part of me..beating inside of you..girl will you follow our life path..do you want to say i do..can you leave behind a broken past..and walk with me new..do i cross your mind......the outlaw poet


every day , every hour you cross my mind.....we can figure out a path for us if u want to try....


Timothy Johnson as i rode into the court yard..the sun was as hot as satans rays..but nothing much it really mattered..for i had lived my dying day..i had left my lady down by the border..she was an angel with her beauty..deserving much more then i could give..and this outlaw had to do his duty..my heart was burried that day..beside the river of my tears..she needed more then an outlaw like me..i set an angel free


the only thing i need is you....your duty is to come take care of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment