Friday, October 29, 2010

outlaw poet.....

Timothy Johnson i wish you a smile from jesus..a gentle touch that warms your heart..a walk in light under the bluest skies..i wish you love..i hope every door will open..with every step your path for peace..hopes coming alive your dreams in sight..i hope you know love..i believe in angels without wings..singing simple songs of people... in love..messages to believe with love comes peace..i wish you love..... if i went away..could you walk in peace..and only feel the sunshine..bringing a smile to your face...without my voice..would you be un troubled..with no worries of tomorrow..to cloud up your days....should i go..so you can live again..finding what you love..going back to your yesterdays....would i live..in a corner of ...your heart..will you remember me..in a special place....the outlaw poet


oh don't leave me, stay and love me....

Timothy Johnson ‎...girl i understand..my failings as a man..i wish those tears of sadness..had never found your face..its hard being the storm in your sky..yes it hurts to see you cry....with the dawn..in the wind ill be gone..you said your love goes with me..in a voice breaking from your soul..its hard being the storm in your sky..yes it hurts to see you cry.....the outlaw poet



oh i think he's really going away this time and i need him so much......guess he don't love me or he'd come get me......if it hurts to see me cry then he better not visit me in my dreams anymore either because i will be crying forever when he comes to mind....

who leaves who? hummmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment