Wednesday, October 27, 2010

more ~~the outlaw poet

Timothy Johnson give me a minute~ill be your prince~on my white horse made of steel~take your seat this ride is real~we will disappear into the night~together forever we will ride~~~give me your love~on the wings of a dove~you will be loved all of your days~like a princess in eveeyway~just look deep into my eyes~together forever we will ride~~~the outlaw poet

ahh how i wish god had answered my prayer for the courage to ride with him...

Timothy Johnson dont swim in muddy waters if you want to be clean~~~drama~dysfunction~dishonesty~games~lies~negative people ~~ HEARTACHES are the hearts way of telling you its willing able wanting and needing to love again~~cut any chains to the past~walk a new path~allow your heart to love~~~~the dark rains of a hurricane~will not keep away my sunshine~if that sunshine is her~~~~~~the outlaw poet

he always seems to be going through the same thing as me...

No comments:

Post a Comment