Saturday, February 26, 2011

Outlaw Poet .....starting over

Timothy Johnson MORNINGS ARE NOT FOR YESTERDAY its your time to walk a new.no matter the season of your life.even winter can have a summer sky.all you have to do is try.with the morning tide.you can fly..dreams are not for memories.they are for you to chace.start out walking then run.leaving the clouds for the sun.find your love the one.its ok have fun.....the outlaw poet
yes i am walking anew and walking my path to find my one...
SAFE IN MY HEART if your world gos dark.ill shine my light.when you stumble and fall.ill help make things right.as we grow old.we will be together at night.if you lose your way.i will help you see.when summers turn to winters.your new years will be with me.as our love grows stronger.in you ill always believe.if you give me your love.it will be safe in my heart....the outlaw poet...A PROMISE TO KEEP

thats all i want, a man who will keep me and my love safe..

WITHOUT YOU the moon would be lost without the stars.there could be no love without beating hearts.there could be no dancing without summer rains.i would still be searching without your name.there would be no song without love to send.there could be no ride without the wind.there could be no summer without skys so blue..theres only half of me without you...the outlaw poet

ahh yes i feel like half of me is missing too...

No comments:

Post a Comment