Thursday, February 17, 2011

Outlaw poet...still spinning his wheels like me..

WHY NOT BETTER across the hall she sets alone.white hair on her shoulders.her skin wrinkled with time.staring at photos on the wall.of ones she gave her love.so their lives could shine.now she only whispers.if i could only touch them.my life would be just fine.why cant we do better.spend time and give our love.while we still have the time....the outlaw poet
if youre feeling tired.and need some rest.just make extra room in your bed.for my hopes my dreams my spirit.will be sleeping with you.and you gotta watch them.for theyll want to cuddle.up next to your heart........the outlaw poet...SWEET DREAMS GOOD NIGHT
Timothy Johnson AINT USE TO LOVING A LADY theres been so many times.women have been untrue.their words so sweet.i know so well rehearsed.love turned into a game.i didnt care to play.then you came along.singing your song.you taught me.to want and need.i love you always.even if at times it dont show.its just your old outlaw.aint use to loving a lady.....the outlaw poet
how i gonna know you love me if you don't act like ya do???

No comments:

Post a Comment