Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outlaw poet.....waiting just like me

Timothy Johnson
ill hold you tight.dancing under the moonlight.yes lovers hand in hand.barefoot in the sand.with the magic of the sea.our love we will weave..youll touch my heart.looking up at shooting stars.while an outlaw band.plays what midnight understands.yes love songs in the air.forever is everywhere.dreams do come to life.i see forever in your eyes.......the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson
for everyone winter comes.the days so much shorter.the nights so very cold.dreams of my summers.are still my best friends.of times that never grow old..life is but a simple journey.passing like the blowing wind.its over before you start.love can be your blanket.when winter nears its end.love will warm your heart...............the outlaw poetTimothy Johnson why cant you see the child in me.and play in the sand at the beach.cant we find a time without sorrow.a home untouched by human greed.just a simple life with simple dreams.where just your smile was needed.why cant you see the child in me.with a bond that knows no end.where we can still climb a tree.forgetting about the world around us.where we live for you and me.....the outlaw poetoh i could use a time without sorrow, i am burying my mommy tomorrow..........

Timothy Johnson a fishing line.the aroma of the keys.a sunlit day.your hair blowin in the breeze.love as far as i can see..a shooting star.the magic of the moon.an endless night.just lovers hand in hand.a woman and her man..a fairy tale.her dancing in my dreams.a lovers ball.me singing to your heart.words that will never part........the outlaw poet
from the first time.my soul heard your song.i knew i had to hold you.and love you all life long.we were not by chance.the heavens rained romance.our love had to dance.it took only a moment.my heart felt who you are.i only wanted to love you.under the moon and stars.yes a simple glance.i knew this wasnt chance.our love had to dance.i have always loved you.love had to dance...the outlaw poet...DO YOU SEE ME

the conductor yells all aboard.as steam parts a friendly sky.last train from nowhere to somewhere.he says as we scurry inside.the bagman winks at us and smiles.saying you folks look ready to ride.lets ride trains and iron horses into the night.lets ride where our love is never out of sight.....the outlaw poet
Timothy JohnsonOUTLAW PRINCESS come join me.lets find us a place.where the world.dosnt know were there.ill hold you.where our eyes only see.the essense of love.which is floating everywhere.just kiss me.in a place only you know.where only soulmates.breathe in the air.ill love you.past forever and a day.come join me.let the wind caress....the outlaw poet....ARE YOU READY TO DANCE
yes yes I am ready, lifes's too short to waste I'm ready now.....come get me....

No comments:

Post a Comment