Sunday, February 20, 2011

the outlaw poet....men do the damnest things

LOVE AGAIN its been awhile.since i heard a love song.and thought it played for me.seems like someone else.whose heart danced in love.now its hard to believe.im beginning to love again.its been hard.telling my heart to hold on.knowing memories may be all thats left.seems like a movie.me an actor on her stage.now you the very best.im beginning to love again....the outlaw poet

my love is drying up waiting for out on the counter for him to come home....

WITH YOU TONIGHT.how are you tonight.did you feel the angels smile.have your dreams taken flight.did your heart find its wings.have you gently sailed lifes winds.tell me am i with you tonight..does love have eyes.did you see jesus smile.have you bathed in its light.did you find your secret room.has your man found the key.tell me am i with you tonight.am i with you tonight.....the outlaw poet

not yet he's not found the key to my heart, it's only a hug.......

OUTLAW PRINCESS sweet outlaw princess..you massage my soul..with your words..love dances to life..like butterflys..free in the wind..you are my poem..where my heart looked..and found where love begins..you are my rhyme..my only season..the love of mine..my only season..the love of mine..my outlaw princess..for all our time.......the outlaw poet

it feels like this winter will never go away.....and i so hate the cold...

MY LADY at night i see her..my lady in blue jeans..dancing across my dreams..her long blonde hair..gently flowing on her shoulders..she moves my heart..with every step she takes..the dance of soulmates..my soulmate my lady.....the outlaw poet

Too bad I am not a blonde....

GOOD BYE someday you may feel me.as a single drop of rain.or hear me whispering.from a distant railroad train.and when our stories told.it will be of loves refrain.there will never come a time.when i dont call your name.....the outlaw poet

yeah men always says we leave them but its them who leave us to ride....

WHAT COLOR WERE HER WINGS were they blue.because shes missing me.was it a tear.or a raindrop in her eye.making it hard to see.WHAT COLOR WERE HER WINGS were they white.thinking how things should be.was it a prayer.softly on her lips.being sent to me.if you see my lonely angel.tell her im sorry.men do the damnest things. WHAT COLOR WERE HER WINGS...the outlaw poet

tell her your self, you've left her wings black and blue.......yet somehow i cant stop having dreams about you....

No comments:

Post a Comment