Friday, March 18, 2011

3-18-11 Moon powered Manifesting!



3-18-11 Moon powered Manifesting!

So are you ready for it? The HUGE super moon this weekend? This is truly the time to let go of the past that did not serve you and bring in what you been asking for. Me I have asked the universe for three things: a new home, a promotion (or more income somehow), and a man! Hey I don't always order this big but truly these three things I need! LOL

Monday night I was talking to a friend and I told her out loud that I had decided I really wanted the house in town on 2nd street, at first I had a few doupts but my realtor was right it was just some cosmetic stuff that I could handle and it had helped me to make a steal of an offer on the place. It wasnt 3 min after that I got a text from him asking for some documents for the bank to go with my offer! I e-mailed my lawyer and CCed the banks realtor. I got a little distressed when I found out he hadn't sent everything in yet though but driving to work the next day I was praying about it and peace came over me that it was in gods hands. I also got brave at work and applied for an open position that required a degree that I don't have therefore I can't apply for it through the usual channels BUT I have done everything they ask and I have held a title that high at my consulting agency job so what the heck you don't make any of the shots you don't take right? Maybe my house thing is waiting on a promotion for me, that would get me a better interest rate if my income was higher...

Tuesday I was all happy too about having registered my new website cassiescooperative.com I have big plans for this! I found a picture that I like (for some reason I am fixated on sunsets and purple skys over the water these days) I called Mary and we arranged to meet for dinner so she could introduce me to her friend who does websites. I don't really know why but I am having anxiety over choosing someone to do this. I guess because I see it as a money maker and I know I need to get someone I can trust. My biggest desire is to find a way to support myself outside of corporate america, make helping people my full time job. My last webmaster clamied to do all this work and I gave him reduced rent and he did very little and only after much begging. I am also still raw from the fall out of my social network friends whom I was trying to work with so we could all make some money together. I am one who will share everything that I have because I know God blesses us when we give and its my nature, but I often find myself being taken advantage of, and enabling people to be dependent. There's a big difference between putting your hand out to help someone up and actually carrying them for a long time. But anyway Mary and I talked much about my idea and she really likes it and thinks I can help others very much with this and make some income. I am going to give my webmaster a percentage to work for free, if this turns out to be the money maker I anticipate this is a true gift for them, one that God needs to show me who is worthy and will honor this gift and have my same philosophies.

We also talked about Randy because he is never far from my thoughts. I asked her do you think he still reads my blog? She said he would read anything I wrote but he may not be able to find it now that it's moved (Randy's not the sharpest tool online) I asked her how it looks for this to turn out and if she sees a time frame for her leaving him, she didn't know when but she said once I am down there and he feels secure that I am staying he will come over more and more till he just decides to stay with you and get her to go. I said well I am not sleeping with him till she's gone maybe he won't come around, she said he will and he will help you do repairs he so loves to be with you when he can. But are you still looking for someone and I said yes, she said good, and go out down there because I still see someone better coming for you and you will have to choose. I told her I am open to whatever happens. I then went home and as I was folding my laundry my little voice said: Why does Randy deserve you? And you know what I couldn't think of any reason..........huummmmm Not how he's been this time anyway, yep since he didnt take me when I freely offered IF there's another chance he's going to have to work for it....he'll have to do the inner healing he's been running from all his life.

Wednesday morning I had to go pick up Jeremy and take him to work with me because he had an unemployment meeting in Somerville the next day. He of course called me at 9pm to tell me this and that he had no ride, remember how it feels when they are in 1st grade and they say they need x y or z for class tommorow, at bedtime? This is the same feeling only you're older and more tired. LOL But I got him, took him to the office, got him breakfast and worked a bit than ran him over, I barely got back to my desk and he texted he was done. Grrrr In the end I took a half day and finally acted on something my little voice had nagged me to do for some time but fear of money kept me from it, Buy him another bike. Not that he deserves one but he does need one and I told him if he keeps it 5 yrs and doesnt wreck it break it or get it stolen its a gift, otherwise he has to pay me back. I feel good about this though and I just have to trust god to help me pay these credit cards somehow. This is how I spent my life raising these boys alone but money always came.... See him below with his new bike, oh and he managed to get my bike rack from a friends house who took it from me three years ago....we may both be loading up our bikes and taking them someplace fun to ride. I was so inspired by all this I made a new group called Biking Buddies.




Thursday I had work and spent some time talking to my realtor and getting the ball rolling on a lot of things with the house. Since this is bank owned I have to get the C of O myself so I told him to get a list of what I need to do and to ask if we can go in early, fix what we need to fix then call them to inspect because I cant pay twice and I have no place to live while waiting for it. He didnt think they would agree but I told him it was pretty much a deal breaker. He asked and they agreed! See I tell you it never hurts to ask! I also got a call from Anthony, my buddy who teaches the Improv classes. I have been considering him as a webmaster for CassiesCoOperative but didnt want to put my idea in print....well he was quite intrigued and I said I would give him 25% of profits. I know he thinks like me because he isn't greedy he also wants to help the planet and heck he's read lots of Edgar Cayce so I know he thinks like me. But he doesnt act like me, he's slow and methodical and through and does things right where as I am like someone with ADD all personality out there but its good we need both for this and I told him how next week I am meeting someone who has a spiritual radio show..... Anthony also said he thought I really had something good with the SpiritStones, he said he put the pouch of them we gave him on a shelf above where he always sits and nothing but positive things have been happening in his life since then. He said its a shame your business partner kept them all and I said yeah well I hope they are working on him and he said maybe he's over there tripping on the energy and I said yeah perhaps a real magical mystery tour! hahaha. I must confess I have been quite angry for him keeping all the product I paid for and assembled and I am so upset with myself for being tricked this way, I even gave his checks to deposit from my insurance company! But you know what its time to let all that go and forget about it and trust in the universe to bring me back something to replace the time and money I spent. I still am going to pass out the few stones I have left and someday I can buy more and start over with this business.

So there are my things. A new home, more income, a man to love me and share my path....I hope to birth these things into being this spring and into the summer and in order for these things to come to me I must let go of the past........good bye to my home by the river, let go of the stones, let go of my fear of  speaking up at work, let go of wanting Randy to be my life partner and just accept him peacefully as a casual friend. I am going to get to or do a full moon ritual this weekend, the plan is to go down to Keyport and do it there and transfer my energy from here to there....and next week is the spring equinox! Time to change!

Today focus on what you need to let go of and what you want to bring into your life.........the powers and the energies are so very strong right now......don't waste them.......think wisely........focus on what you want and don't give a second thought to what you do not want....

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Sheryl Crow - "A Change Would Do You Good"

No comments:

Post a Comment