Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More Outlawpoet......

Timothy Johnson
FRIENDS AND FAMILY come as you are,be it today or tomorrow,happy or sad,in the sunshine or the rain,come as you are,be it day or night,needing or giving,in love or in pain,come as you are,be it to play or pray,hot or cold,in new clothes or the same,come as you are,stay a lifetime or a day,you are my friends and family,your key will always unlock my door......the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson DONT TAKE HER tear down my house i can rebuild,strip me of all possesions they can be replaced,make me sad i will remember how to smile,stop my heart it cant kill my love, but if you take her my soul is dead,take anything but her.....the outlaw poet.....WIVIJANA I LOVE YOU
ahh to find a man who loves as much at Outlaw poet loves his sweedish woman
Timothy Johnson
IT HURTS TO SEE YOU CRY girl i understand, my failings as a man,i wish those tears of sadness,had never found your face,its hard being the storm in your sky,yes it hurts to see you cry....with the dawn,in the wind ill be gone,you said your love goes with me,in a voice breaking from your soul,its hard being the storm in your sky, yes it hurts to see you cry........the outlaw poet
Timothy JohnsonWOKE UP INTO A DREAM the sun floated through the window payne,after an early morning rain,there was something in the air,secrets of the heart,magic for the soul,with you by my side, i knew when you whispered, i had woke up into a dream.....the outlaw poet
when my love comes to me we will make our life a dream come true together.........
Timothy JohnsonMY POETRY my heart writes all my poetry for all of you, i am nothing special, just a common man who has been devastated in love, but i still believe in love, in soulmates and chasing ones dreams, not being chained by the past...im real, not generic with fluffy quotes..my heart writes for my soulmate and everyone who believes in love and peace and that our world can be better...i love you..the outlaw poet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment