Saturday, March 5, 2011

Outlaw Poet .....yearning for his love like i am...

DREAMS why lord, can i not live in my dreams,where there is not a day without her,where the clouds float gently,like the hair against her skin,and the waves make music,like love songs that never end,why lord,can i not live in my dreams,where there is not a moment without her...........the outlaw poet
JUST HER a fishing line,the aroma of the keys,a sunlit day,your hair blowin in the breeze,love as far as i can see..a shooting star.the magic of the moon.and endless night.just lovers hand in hand.a woman and her man..a fairy tale,her dancing in my dreams,a lovers ball,me singing to your heart,words that will never part.....the outlat poet...
 
TELL ME when youre holding my heart in your hands,do you feel a man whos worthy of one like you...lady tell me the way i need to know,what is my path,to show ill never be untrue..when youre holding my heart in your hands,do you love your man, has your soul said i do.......the outlaw poet
 
ITS OK theres a storm in town,its raining hard,ive forgot how to see,hope is drowning,with no sunshine in sight,but my hearts feeling,and seeing a rainbow,coming over the mountain,with colors dancing,painting a path of light,when i wake,ill sing and dance,with smiling blue skys,when my heart sees,love is in sight...the outlaw poet
 
Timothy JohnsonCOME JOIN ME lets find us a place,where the world,dosnt know were there,ill hold you,where are eyes only see,the essense of love,which is floating everywhere,just kiss me,in a place only you know,where only soulmates,breathe in the air,ill love you,past forever and a day,come join me,let the wind caress....the outlaw poet....OUTLAW PRINCESS I LOVE YOU
ahhh such beatiful words......but sadly I must live in today and not in dreams.....i need a man who wants to live in today with me and make it a dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment