Monday, March 14, 2011

Outlaw Poet .....yearning for his love like i am...

I WILL FIGHT if you are hungry you can have my food,if you need someone to look down on me just let it be me,knock me down call me names if it brings you peace,but if its her,ill give my life,be it day or night,to protect her, ill always fight, for her ill always fight.......the outlaw poet
WHEN YOURE NOT THERE turtle doves and butterflys dancing in the air,watermellon fields and strawberry vines stretching almost everywhere,an empty picture,an unfinished masterpiece,when youre not there..old guitars and pianos with love songs that care,dancing ladys and pretty faces with smiles they share,a cloudy day,a lonely night,when youre not there....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson BROKEN WINGS i have seen those with broken wings still trying to fly..so many with no shoes trying so hard to walk they cried..i have seen broken roads littered with dreams just asking to be alive..i have felt hearts talking of love saying if you give up you will die..i have heard the angels singing love will lift your wings to fly..come lets ride..lets ride....the outlaw poet
WHISPERS OF THE HEART sweet are the sounds of whispers of the heart messages from angels giving love a heart..gentle are the words of whispers of the heart like music of the wind and the moon and the stars..forever is the love of whispers of the heart of two souls together a love that never parts.....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson OUTLAW PRINCESS if i open my eyes will i see what my heart already knows that my path to love leads to you its where i should go...if i talked to my soul would i feel warm breezes in the snow would just your touch be the key to let our love grow..if i gave my all to loving you my dreams would be alive and heart to heart we'd do loves dance for the rest of our life....the outlaw poet....I LOVE YOU
waiting for my soul mate to open his eyes and come find me...........I was promised I'd be planning a wedding when I was 50.....my 50th year is halfway gone.......

No comments:

Post a Comment