Monday, January 31, 2011

2-1-11 Welcome back the light




2-1-11 Welcome back the light



How is everyone? Are you surviving your cold dark winter nights and preparing for the return of the light? This is a special time called Imbolc, it is halfway between the winter and summer soltice, a time to welcome back the light...and that is exactly what I am doing..

So Thursday when I left off my driveway was plowed, and I was heading out to shovel a path and dig the car out so I could get to work the next day. It took me two sessions of 20 min each with my son's old boots on and plastic bags shoved inside but I did it! Snow filled my boots (didnt think of the duct tape till after) lol I then go out to test the drive way and turn my car facing down so I can go into the office the next day. I got halfway out and got stuck! Ugh! I called my son who refused to come over unless I paid him again so I hung up on him and I prayed.. Shortly after that a guy from CC called me and asked if I would sign a testimony for him regariding a court case some woman he had dated was taking him to court, well I knew her and how she had behaved at my house that night and I was more than willing to get the truth interjected so he said he'd come over and get my car unstuck....sadly though he got his car stuck also but he had AAA so a tow truck came and got us both out. In the meantime I listened to his troubles and gave his some guidance and encouragement and I also gave him a SpiritStone charged with energy to keep for court the next day, he really beamed and felt much better.

Friday I went to the office so I could actually be warm for a bit and during the day they brought me 200 gals of oil (for $900!) ugh! and Shawn worked on the furnace. I stopped at the store got a few groceries and two red box movies and left my car at the bottom of the drive, I had tied plastic bags on my feet to get down there that morning and slipped much lugging down my computer so I left them off heading back up to the house. Shawn was gone so I called him, he said dont put the furnace above 55 and he would be back the next day to fix a few more things. So I had a bit warmer night and really was feeling happier. Sat morning I got up and made plans to go return my cable boxes and get the phone turned off, I really only need internet I decided. I also got the environmental survey filled out for the township and had to get that notarized. Shawn finished fixing the furnace and asked me for $100 when I asked how much the parts were ($30) I had thought he was doing the job for free but then I thought it's only right I give him something and that was less that if I had called a pro so I paid him. Times are hard but we gotta share with each other.  He's and old friend of my ex-husband and I wouldnt doupt if Gus wispered in his ear and sent him back in my life recently. Shawn lived with us before when I was married for an entire winter, he was out of work and slept in our living room, at first I was annoyed but then more than once he actually sat on my husband to keep him from hurting me when he was drunk, and when I had my nervous break down it was nice to not be alone all day, yup God sends angels to watch over you, don't fail to recognize them....

I ran my errands and then went to K-mart before heading home and ended up getting boots, I need them if I have to go out and shovel more, as more snow storms are predicted, and I also was thinking about Randy and how he had said he wanted to take me to Vermont with him when he went up for snowmobiling, I would need them for that if I went so I got a cheap pair. Driving home I got to thinking about him and how I bet he sure was enjoying all this snow, I said a prayer to keep him safe and I thought you know how can anyone love someone and NOT want them to go out and do what they love, what makes them happy, what makes them come alive. I thought about how much I value my freedom to come and go as I please now.... I got home and was happily approving all the members who were joing my new single and looking group and I saw that for now at least it is right that I am still single........and then I got a text....it was Randy asking if I could go to Vermont with him the next weekend! Yes I replied, thinking wow amazing how I left those meetups and events and this is what I get asked to do instead, and he called me at his lunch break and we made our plans....
I took a little nap then saturday afternoon and was woken up by my son, hey we came to sleep over in case it snows tonight.......what? No the heats off in your room, thats ok..but I have no cable TV...that's ok.....and no blankets....that's ok......yeah right they were staying there to help ME. Two days later they are still there, eating the food I bought for ONE so much for my canned cheese too.......now not only is my son back but I grew another too (his roomate) and now they are talking about moving with me to Keyport....I don't know how that's going to pan out but I am not going to worry about it... at least I have built in workers and there's more snow coming......

Sunday I went shopping and got a bathing suit to wear in the hot tub in Vermont, and I did my walking event too... met a very nice gal who not only is a massage therapist and Reiki master she lives in the town that I am moving to! Not just the town but the exact neighborhood I want to move to! I don't care what pepople say and accuse me of moving there for Randy I know in my heart I am meant to move to that town........and when I offered her a SpiritStone you know what she did? She took it, charged it with energy and she gave it back to me! And she reminded me to do self reiki, she could sense the hard times I have been going through, the drain on my energy, she said she had some great material on boudary setting if I wanted it. Oh yes yes I said that's been a hard one for me recently, I told her sometimes its so hard to shake some off i have to get em mad at me to break free..... Oh things are really looking up and as we sat there after our mall walk we planned for spring and outdoors and we commented on how it was staying light outside longer.....


 Today I want you to welcome back the light in your lives, till your fields and prepare to plant the new seeds, do your spring cleaning in your home and in your life.....spring will come again and oh what a glorious time we will all have! Look around and see the signs of new life that has already started and thank whatever god you know for that, the cirlce of life is a miracle of re-birth not to be taken for granted.....

With Love and in the Light,  Cassie

Imbolc

No comments:

Post a Comment