Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Outlaw Poets been busy....


she takes small steps.in the rain.its where i saw her.the sun shining through.as if her skys were blue.tears washed away in the rain.even angels have their pain...she parts the hair clinging.to her face.so she could see me.her eyes said it all.only love i now recall.tears washed away in the rain.even angels have their pain.......the outlaw poet
through the years.we'll start each morning.looking for the sunshine.even on those rainy days..down the road.we'll always kiss good night.sharing new memories.that only we can make..with it all.when our winter comes.we'll be together.forever in loves embrace......the outlaw poet
meet me where the hearts cross.down past the house of dreams.there will be white doves up in the air.guitars playing love songs everywhere.its where we'll be together.in love forever. meet me where the moons in love.where the sun shines on everyone.its a magic land for you and me.just follow your dreams and believe.meet me in forever.its where we'll be together.in love forever....the outlaw poet

if my world gos dark..would you shine your light..when i stumble and fall..will you help make things right..as we grow old..will we be together at night..if i give you my love..will it be safe in your heart.......the outlaw poet
call me a dreamer.for i will understand.just believe a path of peace.made of love and happiness.can begin in the heart.of any woman or man..call me a dreamer.im glad you know of me.your long hair bearded man.holding on to hope.looking for lifes sunshine.a place to be..call me a dreamer.for i will understand....the outlaw poet
my beautiful lady.dont worry about a thing.just close your eyes.and lean on me.rest your weary soul.take all the time you need.leave your troubles at my door.let me be strong.find your serenity and peace.my beautiful lady.ill always be there for you.my beautiful lady.loving you is all i want to do.....the outlaw poet
no matter where i go..be it the yesterdays in my mind..or the sunrises of new mornings..my heart will always dance..hearing love songs from your band..for ive seen in your eyes..the face of love..the face of love is you.......the outlaw poet
OUTLAW LOVE..sweet is a song..when the song is love..of a love that lives..in a place with no space..not knowing time..gentle is a breeze..that lifts angels wings..on a path of light..to a land of no sorrow..no chains that bind.......the outlaw poet
when your heart talks.you need to listen.for its these unspoken words.these unsung songs.where love belongs.look with your heart.not your eyes.for only then can you see.beauty thats real.looks you can feel..listen to your heart if you want to dance.giving love a chance.....the outlaw poet
on a desert backroad.feeling a warm gentle gentle breeze.there was no need for clothes.yes your long hair flowing.your tanned body sensually breathing.you was all i wanted to see.it was scooter in june.some old waylon and willie tunes.in the shadow of the moon.we made love.....the outlaw poet.........OUTLAW PRINCESS WHOEVER YOU ARE LETS RIDE
the morning sun.kissed the day hello.as a little white dove.flew across my sky.a man of peace above.looked down and smiled.the stars above.danced in the night.as a shooting star.guided those so wise.as mother mary.looked into his eyes.yes a dove of peace.flew across our skies.....the outlaw poet
country chicks biker babes and a few old hippies..are on lifes front row..topless swaying with the wind..dancing barefoot in the sand..under the music of the red headed man..for tonight they understand..the pleasures in life of an outlaw band..lets all dance....the outlaw poet
you had to be strong.crying silent tears.to make it through your nights.your weary soul still stood.tall against your fears.when you wanted to hide.you faved the world alone.with only your dreams.showing you a light.you just lean on me.for you are my angel.its all going to be all right.....the outlaw poet
and somehow Ray my True Path Reader found his way to My Outlaw poet....odd....guess his poetry is a part of my path.....

No comments:

Post a Comment