Thursday, January 27, 2011

Outlaw Poet still yearning for his love like I am....

Timothy Johnsonin your dreams feel my love.it is living in your heart.my lady it is where love starts.for we will never part.all you have to do is live your dream.its easy if you try..in your dreams feel my touch.you are all that i can see.we can hold hands by the beach.the sea is there for you and me.all you have to do is dream of us.its easy if you try......the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnsonrest your head..gently on my chest..feel my heart beat..feel two hearts beating as one..feel our bodies..entertwined in warmth..feel our rhthem of love..two together becoming one..celebrate our love..slow dancing in our souls..hearts kissing with passion..feel soulmates who forever are one.....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson sweet lady in your dreams..fly and be free..just make extra room..in your heart..for my love my soul my dreams..will be flying with you..and you gotta hold them..for you know its your love..that gives them life.......the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson a moment in time with you..is all i ask of forever..call it my dreams my wish my fantasy..for of you they are all true..others may have taken you for granted..the joy of simply being with you..i wouldnt care about a tomorrow..if today was a moment in time with you....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson my beautiful lady..dont worry about a thing..just close your eyes..and lean on me..rest your weary soul..take all the time you need..leave your troubles at my door..let me be strong..find your serenity and peace..my beautiful lady..ill always be there for you..my beautiful lady..loving you is all i want to do........the outlaw poet.....come to me
Timothy Johnson meet me where the hearts cross.down past the house of dreams.there will be white doves up in the air.guitars playing love songs everywhere.meet me in forever.its where we'll be together.in love forever.meet me where the rivers dance.dancing partners are shooting stars.its where the world seems to end.on the path where love begins.meet me in forever.its where we'll be together.in love forever...the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson as you walk in peace.amongst the winter trees.breath in the air.as our hearts share.the time of our life.we cant let pass by.this is our season.love is the reason.as you look at me.we are as leaves on trees.never whole apart.together one beating heart.everyday ill say i do.im so in love with you....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnsonshould tomorrow come without me.go on living like youve never lived before.kiss the sunshine in the morning.follow the light through every open door.marvel at the sparrows as they fly.through blue skys of endless dreams.listen to the songs they are singing.swim gently in the water of lifes streams.should tomorrow come without me.feel the wind and know im free...the outlaw poet
now i am worried about snowmobile accidents..........

No comments:

Post a Comment