Monday, January 10, 2011

Outlaw poet has returned!

Timothy Johnson 
RAINDROPS from the floor of heaven..felt gentle on my skin..yes Jesus let it fall..just to give me hope again SHADOWS dancing in the sunshine..handed me a light..to walk a path of peace..with love flying up high......a path is simply a road with no direction..if there are no smiles to exchange..no friends to dance with..no beauty to see..my friends take my hand..on a path of love happiness and peace..come dance with me....
i want to ride.with you in mountains high.and swim in seas.near castles in the night.yes and we will always believe.in our love that is free.fly with me and lets ride free.....the outlaw poet


mornings are not for yesterday..its time to walk a new..no matter the season of your life..even winters can have a summer sky..all you have to do is try..with the morning tide..we can ride...i have seen those with broken wings.still trying to fly.so many with no shoes.trying so hard to walk.they cried....i have seen broken roads littered with dreams.just wanting to be alive.i have felt my heart.talk of love.saying if you give up you die....the outlaw poet








1-11-11:

Timothy Johnson love is what is left when all else is stripped away..all ego..all fear..all desire..all possessiveness..all jealousy..all need to control...at the end of it all..there is love..with its gentle roaring voice..its undeniably...if i could paint a rainbow up in the sky..you'd see colors of the world floating everywhere..red for the hearts that know love..gold for those who give more then they receive..blue for the lonely wanting to believe..if i could paint a rainbow in the sky...the outlaw poet

 

ahh today my heart it red and gold.....and a little blue too

 

Timothy Johnson I KNOW YOU like i know the morning kissed awake by sunshine up in the mountains high I KNOW YOU like i know the freedom of watching eagles soar with magic in the sky I KNOW YOU like i know how dreams walk a path of love in my sleep at night...the outlaw poet

i wish i could whisper like the wind..or fall down gently like a snowflake..i wish i could soar like an eagle..or float with the geese on a lake..i wish you were in my arms at sunrise..or making love after the moon is late...i would change the color of the sky..patch your wings so you could fly..this ol dog would learn new tricks..sing some songs to make you rich..you are worth all that to me..for you to be happy..id even set you free..thats the way love should be.....the outlaw poet

1 comment:

  1. Your words free me like a feather blown by the wind. As the day kisses the night and darkness falls I wait for you under the oak tree to dance to loves sweet song.

    ReplyDelete