Sunday, January 30, 2011

Outlaw Poet heading towards the light..

Timothy Johnson 
i held it all in.looking for grace.god knows i tried.as my soul slowly died.now looking back.i see your wounded wings.had never known love.you just couldnt fly.you may see.so little in yourself.know love is out there.but you have to try.i may not know.who you really are.for your world colored with pain.i forgive you good bye.....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson 
my door is always open my friend.i know you are lonely on your mountain top.and your life so cold from so little sunshine.below people talk and say so little.so dont worry if they dont call your name.rest your weary soul and you'll be fine.give your love to the skys.rest your love by my side.....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson 
if i become weak.will you give me strength.would you want to know.where my problems begin.would you stand with me.no matter what the length.if i give you my love.will it be safe in your heart..if i lose my way.will you help me see.when summers turn to winters.will your new year be with me.as our love grows stronger.in us will you still believe.if i give you my love.will it be safe in your heart....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson 
ive been knocking.standing in the cold.outside your door.i know youre home.ive got something to say.wont you let me come in.dont hide away.girl look at me.see in my eyes.open your mind.to someones who here.come on let love begin.wont you let me come in.....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson remember us in the twilights glow.in a time we touched the skies.on the shores of our sea of love..dance with me in your dreams.lets hold each other one more time.it was only you i was thinking of..hide from me if you think you must.dances in the twilight will never end.for god gave us his kind of love..remember us in the twilights glow.in a time we touched the skies.on the shores of our sea of love...the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson
leaving nowhere to somewhere..with a song..wanna tag along?..taking reservations baby..all night long..heading towards the the light..no need of clothes..where lovers go..baby youd be the star..of our show....fast ride to a slow place..where love calls home..no stops along the way......the outlaw poet
its been awhile.since i heard a love song.thinking it was playing for me.seems like someone else.whose heart danced so in love.now its hard to believe.im beginning to love again.its been hard.telling my heart to hold on.knowing memories may be all thats left.seems like a movie.me an actor on her stage.then you and the very best.im beginning to love again.in her eyes i see more then a friend....the outlaw poet

No comments:

Post a Comment