Sunday, January 23, 2011

the outlaw poet....seems to be losing his fears..

Timothy Johnson
witches biker chicks and new age hippies..have all settled in..no clothes no worries in sight..singing along hand in hand..dancing with the charlie daniels band..being as free as they can..feeling the pleasures of an outlaw band..dont stop dancing..lets dance......the outlaw poet
walk with me.leave those troubles behind.there is a river.flowing in the mountains.where you can swim free.ill take you there.walk with me..yesterdays dont need to come.i know of a place.where the moon will dance.for just you and i.ill take you there.walk with me.....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson
IF i open my eyes.will i see.what my heart already knows.that my path to love.leads to you.its where i should go IF i talked to my soul.would i feel.warm breezes in the snow.would just your touch.be the key.to let our love grow IF i gave my all.to loving you.my dreams would be alive.heart to heart.we'd do loves dance.for the rest of our life.....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnsona gentle breeze was blowing.through some old georgia pines.one could almost hear the whispers.from a rainbow across the sky.sunshine was holding everyones hand.playing as two deer pranced by.the stage was set for natures band.when my heart felt my outlaw princess.say poet will you dance with me.will you dance with me.....the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson i saw her in the shade beneath a tree.she looked at me and came running.her hair blowing free like the wind.whispering that i was her only one.she said we'd ride away together.or i wasnt going to ride at all.saying nothing could replace my heart.and my name was all she'd call.my heart was born that day.she took away my fears.she wanted the outlaw me.....the outlaw poet
dont you feel my heart..tugging on you at night..ive told it to stay away..i dont know what else to say..so with you it wont stay..talk to my heart..how do you tell a heart..its not loved anymore......the outlaw poet
Timothy Johnson a thin tank top.getting tanned in the breeze.muscle engines roaring.their vibrations through the seat.yes the sky is clear.and the roads are free.my lady its time to ride.making love all night.an outlaw princess.being caressed by the sea.holding on smiling.no better place to be.she whispers softly.in us i believe.my lady its time to ride.making love all night....the outlaw poet
i see her standing in the moonlight.her eyes sparkling like the stars.her heart glows so warm and gentle.and all my world feels so right.i dance with her in my dreams.a slow dance to a love song.with music knowing no space or time.more beauty then ive seen.i see her with my heart.its where love starts....the outlaw poet....ps now if she only sees me

No comments:

Post a Comment