Saturday, January 15, 2011

I can't resist the Outlaw Poet...

feel the colors of the rainbow..painting pictures in your heart..feel my soul touching yours..wrapping you in love...feel the wind and sunshine..dancing together in your sky..feel my touch on your skin..caressing you with love...the outlaw poet
 
someday you may feel me..as a single drop of rain..or hear me whispering..from a distant railroad train..and when our stories told..it will be of loves refrain..there will never come a time..when i wont call your name...the outlaw poet

i would like to feel.the enchantment of a warm summer rain.i would like to see.the magic of an eagle soaring high.i would like to smell the romance of a field of daisys..i would like to touch.the heart of love calling my name.i would like to love you...outlaw poet
 
walk with me..leave those troubles behind..there is a river..flowing in the mountains..where you can swim free..ill take you there..walk with me.....the outlaw poet

come join me..lets find us a place..where the world..dosnt know were there..ill hold you..where are eyes only see..the essense of love..which is floating everywhere..just kiss me..in a place only you know..where only soulmates..breath in the air..ill love you..past forever and a day..come join me..let the wind caress....outlaw poet
miss soulmate.put on your riding boots.leather pants and a tank top.iron horses are biting at their bits.spread your wings and lets ride.its our time for fun.time to run with the sun.babe you are pure honey.riding when the run is done....the outlaw poet
i dont like sad songs.feelings of sadness or.everyone crying along songs.i want to find a band.rocking along with happiness.so everyone can sing along.lovers walking hand in hand.in step with dreams.a woman and her man.i only want happy songs.singing of lifes beauty.where everyone sings along...the outlaw poet
its late at night..and somewhere out there..my lady she lays sleeping..i think of her..while my mind wonders..what she may be feeling..in her dreams..am i there with her..as she reaches to kiss me..when she turns..will she whisper softly..dont ever leave..does she love me.......the outlaw poet

No comments:

Post a Comment